Happy Holidays everyone! I hope that all of you have a relaxing holiday and bring in the new year with cheer. Anyways, I will be driving out to the City of Hope today to receive my last shot of Neopogen (this week was just shots and a dressing change, next week I have chemo again)...then I will be back at home helping my mom cook dinner and working on some stuff for work. Jeremy is working right now and then will be going to the Lakers vs. Celtics game tonight with one of his good friends. He also purchased a new car yesterday! He got a Honda hybrid....it is nice! I want to jump on the hybrid bandwagon too!
This week I am doing OK. It has actually been a hectic week, so I have been falling asleep at around 9 ish and waking up around 8 ish. I still have not gotten my mom anything for Hanukkah....I think I am going to take her out to dinner. I hope to do it before I receive my next dose of chemotherapy. Well, I better go get ready to leave! I hope everyone has a great day!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yo its Veronica
so ya put the schedule up for me so i can tell you wen i can take you to chemo. thas all and oh ya grama was really happy you came yesterday
and carmen didnt know so she asked aunt fofo and she told her and she then came and spoke to me and i told her more and then she said she would pray for you. thas all lemme know your schedule and ill let you know wen i can take you k?
ok love you
byes
Post a Comment