Thursday, January 8, 2009

PET Scan Results

Hello!!!

SOoOoO I have some great news for everyone....I got the results back from my first PET scan since the start of treatment. My doctor showed me the before/after and the difference was quite dramatic. On the first PET scan I had quite a few tumors in my chest and on the second I had nothing!!!! How cool is that?! Now I do still have to finish my chemotherapy (which is until the end of April or early part of May), but its still great to know that its working. This week, I am feeling better....I have gained another pound and am doing work for school. I am going to the City of Hope to get my shots, but nothing else has changed. I have another chemotherapy dose on Monday. I hope everyone else is doing well and enjoying the new year!

5 comments:

Alyssa said...

YAY!!!!! C ya later tumors!!!

mr. green said...

awesome blossom

Anonymous said...

veronica here
Love goood news soooo excited and continue with prayers until all are gone for goooodddd!!!

Anonymous said...

You are in our prayers every night! Stay positive and keep eating healthy!!!

Unknown said...

That's great Melissa!!! So glad to hear you are getting better!!! We are thinking of you!