Saturday, November 1, 2008

Chemotherapy Schedule

Hey Everyone,

It's time to get started with treatment and get me better ASAP.  I know a lot of you have offered to help me with rides, or just hanging out and all that good stuff.  Now is the time I will need you, but NO FLAKING ON ME! You will find my schedule for treatment below. If you are available to take me to one of my treatments, let me know.  But just so you know, the commitment is essentially a whole day.  I will usually need to head down to City of Hope in Duarte very early in the morning and will be there until the late afternoon.  Of course, you can do whatever you want in between when I get there and leave; they have lots of nice gardens, places to relax as well as read and eat there at the facility.  I know it is a lot to ask, but it is very important that if you commit to a day, that you follow through.  That being said, if you want to help me on one of the days below, please email Jeremy (jeremy.berg@gmail.com) and me .  We will be keeping the schedule together.  Below are the days for the next 2 months.

Monday 11/3 - Rituxan Treatment - JEREMY
Monday 11/10 - Rituxan and Chemo - JEREMY
Monday 11/17 - Rituxan -??????????
Monday 11/24 - Rituxan and Chemo - JEREMY
Monday 12/1 - Rituxan - ??????????
Monday 12/8 - Rituxan and Chemo - ??????????
Monday 12/22 Chemo - ??????????

THANKS EVERYONE!



Jeremy made me put this here.  Go Lakers!  And yes John, we'll go all the way this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay! well imma volunteer myself for at least a monday. I can switch work to saturday and sunday and have monday open, so not to worry about my work. imma try to do it for the missing day you have this month, k? i'll find out soon...love you hun!