Friday, February 13, 2009

Cycle 4, Day 1

Hello All,

Yesterday I completed my first day of cycle 4! Do you know what this means? This means I have 5 more treatments of chemo to go! YAY! Anyways, it was a loooong day. Jeremy's grandpa (THANK YOU FOR TAKING ME FRED) and I were there until 6:30PM. I guess there were some problems with pharmacy and they also had to change the dosage of two of the chemo drugs by 25% (A and V) due to low white blood counts. Next week I am scheduled to get Neopogen shots, but instead of going in three days in a row...they scheduled me for four. I guess since there is more chemo in my system, the Neopogen is not working quite as well.

I am glad you enjoyed the video Alyssa...unfortunately Jer was not with me today to film and I conveniently forgot the camera at home. HAHHAHAHHA! Well, I did wake up at 5:30AM and the last thing on my mind was the camera. Nevertheless, I will try to put more up just for you! It will bring some spice to the blog.

Anyways, hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: