For those of you who have not been to the city of hope, here is a video tour of some of my favorite spots at the hospital!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Cycle 4 done!
Today Rosy took me to the City of Hope for my second treatment of Cycle 4. That mean Cycle 4 is done and I have a total of 4 more chemo treatments left. WHOO HOO! During treatment I began to have a rash on my hands, so the nurses paged my doctor. She came down to take a look. She thought it was weird because I have had 4 cycles of chemo with no problems and because they always give me prednisone (a steroid) before giving me any medications. Nevertheless she gave me benedryl through my IV and it worked really fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Woo Hoo. . .the finish line is so in sight!!!! Almost there!
Melis - thanks for the video effort and all, but I almost vomited! It was a bit shaky. I think you should leave that job to Jeremy:-) JK, you know I heart you!
Post a Comment