Sorry for the delay in information, but there really has not been much of anything to update. Today I went to the City of Hope so that they could change the bandage for my picc. I have to do that once a week to prevent infection and to keep it clean. The only exciting thing that happened was that I almost passed out because I stared at the insertion sight for too long. Its sad really....I made myself sick. Consider it something that I have to work on. *smiles* The nurse even asked if I was going to do that every time they changed it.
Treatment should start soon since most of the paperwork is now at the City of Hope. The only thing I need to get are the pathology slides of my lymphnode biopsy. Once they have that (hopefully on Tuesday), then they can get their pathologist to look at it to make sure it is what I was told. From there, I meet with my doctor again and things get moving.
On a positive note, a friend sent me this through the e-mail and I thought it was sweet.
2 comments:
Hi Melly~! I'm glad to see you today and knowing that you're doing well. Keep fighting and you know we all have your back. *HUGZ* :D
Hey smelly melly...I tried to call you today but like always you are way too popular these days to answer your phone. I just wanted to ask you if you accomplished the goal we spoke of last friday?...You know this is PORTIA!!!!
Post a Comment