I am going to have to do another pulmonary function test (which I do not mind since it is not painful...all I have to do is breathe) and chest x-ray.
Unfortunately, there will be a possibility of having to do another CT scan, PET scan, and bone marrow biopsy (which if it is not justified, I am not going to do unless they knock me out with something). Believe me...Imma tell em whats up, but I promise not to be a difficult patient (only a little). All I'm saying is if they were going to have me redo all of the tests I did, then why would they make me get the records from county?
Nevertheless, I will have more information tomorrow and will update accordingly. Hope that everyone has a wonderful evening and great weekend!
By the way, check out my sweet new shirt I bought! Its called Donut Panic and its from Woot Shirts. This is what I imagined the donut screaming in a high pitch voice, "Ahhhhhhh......nooooo....my friend....help me!" Do you agree?

1 comment:
oh man! you have to redo all those tests?!?!? O M G. i truly hope not. if you do...i'll make you omurice as reward, k? :) that shirt is totally cool!!!
Post a Comment