Tuesday, October 21, 2008
No More Shots!!!!
I am happy to announce that today was my last day of injecting myself with Lovenax (hope I spelled that right). I am glad my sister helped with it because I honestly do not think I could have done it without her. I also turned in my slides over at the City of Hope, so I hope to be getting a phone call from them soon with my next appointment. I told the doctor I would be a part of a clinical trial in hopes that I can bring more valuable information to the field and avoid radiation. Well, I am off to bed. Hope everyone has a good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yay! so proud of you! o and it's lovenOX. :) ho ho ho ho
yay! Congrats! :)
Good job, Melly~! Keep up the good work~! :D *HUGZ*
If you need a ride there, I am here for you. Grandpa
Post a Comment